I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. At the end of the massage, I felt so relaxed and calm, and stayed in that state for several hours. I definitely recommend it!
I recently had a head and hand massage and it was truly the most amazing experience I have had in a long time. I suffered for 11 days with a migraine and tried every wholistic and medical treatment available...nothing prior had helped. Within minutes of receiving the head massage session my headache was gone. I am an Emergency Nurse who regularly treats migraines with drugs, however, the next time I have a headache, the first thing I will do is get a head, face & neck massage. It works better and faster than any drug I have seen.
I have now had several head massages and they are profoundly relaxing making me very sleepy during and afterwards I'm ‘Spaced out’, calm and relaxed. All I can say is that if you are suffering from stress or lack of sleep then you won’t go far wrong than to give a session a try.
Head Hand Reflex Massage is a massage of the head, neck, face & hands, with the purpose of addressing energy channels. The goal is to clear blockages in these energy channels that cause a build-up of negative energy. When the energy does not flow properly this may be the cause for common ailments, including stress, pains and aches, headaches, sinus issues and baldness or hair loss.
Head Hand Reflex Massage is a wonderfully relaxing therapy that involves massage of the soft tissues in the neck scalp, face and hands. Uses a range of different massage tools, reflexology, massage to stimulate areas worked, clear stagnant energy and restore balance of natural energies. Essential oil argan oil blend is massaged into the hair and scalp to restore lustre of the hair and promote healthy hair growth.
Head Hand Reflex Massage is an accessible, convenient, therapeutic treatment to detoxify the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage and boosting immunity. It can literally get you ‘out of your head’, giving instant relief from tension and stress and numerous health benefits:
- Deep sense of relaxation and a feeling of total well-being
- Improves clarity, concentration and memory
- Relieves headaches and migraine
- Relieves Sleep Issues, insomnia
- Alleviates eyestrain
- Relaxes head, face & neck
- Relieves stress, anxiety, depression
- Relieves TMJ and sinuses
- Improves circulation of cerebral spinal fluid
- Stimulates hair growth
Head Hand Reflex Massage is the perfect solution to modern day stress!
Disclaimer: Head Hand Reflex Massage is not a cure, nor deemed a replacement for medical assistance from your GP. A consultation will be given to assess contra-indications and suitability for treatment. Advice will be given regarding how many sessions may be necessary for effectiveness.
How long is a Head Hand Reflex Massage session?
A session is 1 hour.
How often are sessions recommended?
It is recommended to receive Head Hand Reflex Massage once a month to maintain the benefits.
What happens during a Head Hand Reflex Massage session?
I perform the treatment with you either laying down or seated and fully clothed. It includes work on the head, scalp, neck, face and hands. The use of essential oil argan blend is optional when massaging the head and scalp.
What to expect after a Head Hand Reflex Massage?
- Possible temporary tiredness due to the release of toxins. This is often replaced by a feeling of revitalization.
- Possible short term aching in the muscles due to the release of toxins and the nerve fibres responding to the massage.
- You may feel emotional or tearful as part of the releasing process.
- Temporary increase in urination or cold-like symptoms (runny nose, coughing) may be experienced as the body re-balances itself.
General advice to aid the benefits of massage:
- Drink plenty of water each day in addition to tea, coffee etc
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Get plenty of sleep
- Take time to relax or preferably meditate
Let us keep you informed of upcoming Promotions/Specials/Offers, Events/Seminars/Workshops, FREE HEALTH TIPS and Latest Wellness & Holistic Health News from our Collingwood Clinic!